Thursday, January 06, 2011

Been a long long time!!

Well girls I am still looking to organize my room ...I am still at it..so much I don't know where to start..I was on Youtube checking out peoples rooms..will mine ever look like that??? Anyway I was back on Facebook again and I was contacted by grand-daughter Crystal we had a nice chat and we are suppose to get together soon. We have been saying that for a while "Its in my heart ..but the ol body don't move" Bad news for Emma my gawd her hubby passed away ..she is sooo young..she will miss him dearly poor baby!!! Left a message for CJ she loves, loves sewing machines and so do I. She just bought the Juki and so did I like 2 years ago its like a mini power zOOOOOOOOOm wow watch out...and I gave it to Pugs she was suppose to learn how to sew. So much has happened in my life..but all is well now ....People come into your life and heart and then they leave footsteps that crucsh you and then you say to yourself.."Self what the heck was that about" I grew to know her, she gave me grandchildren ..and it turns out she was never ever who she pretended to be! Hooked up with the fantastic PENNY DUNCAN she is a great lady and has taught me much in the art world. Oh and last but not least I bought me the "Cricut Imagine" I am still learning it!! Provocraft has so much to do to let out the farts that came with it but ladies we much be patient because it is awesome.. Tammy and I also attented the Scrapbooking Expo in Ontario Calif. and what did I do I bought me the Pazzles Inspiration which I am still learning by way of the internet with the great lady Klo she is awesome waiting to see her soon. Well, I will go and I will be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment